Ziplining is among the most sought-after adventure activities to witness the beautiful landscape with a bird's eye view of Flipside.
Participating in this thrilling activity on the Zip line in Hyderabad / Fly Zero in Hyderabad with your loved ones and friends will undoubtedly be a life-changing event. Traveling along zip lines adventures, also known as zip lining, is a thrilling and adrenaline-filled pastime. The sport of zip line adventure involves traversing between two points on a steel cable while wearing a protective seat or belt and delighting in the spectacular scenery along the way. Every year, zip lining in Hyderabad attracts participants from all over the world as an increasingly popular outdoor sport.
|4 and above||-||Min 20 Kgs to Max 90 Kgs|
- Listen carefully & follow the instruction provide the by the Instructors.
- All minors (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- One Zip at any given time
- Always keep your hands away from top cable & don't attempt to break or stop manually.
- Tuck your knees up just before reaching to the landing platform.
- Food & drinks are not allowed in the designated Zipline area.
- Weight Restrictions: Maximum 90 Kgs & minimum weight required 20 Kgs.
- Children ages 4 and up are allowed to ride by themselves, but may need to ride tandem with a trained zip line guide if they are scared. Children are not allowed to ride tandem with a parent.
- All riders must be willing participants. Crying children will not be allowed to enter zipline for their safety.
- Our Instructors have the right and responsibility to stop participants from climbing if equipment does not fit properly