An exhilarating challenge which will strengthen an individual's self confidence and problem solving skills.
Ranging ropes game is the ultimate group or team test. Rope Course Game in Hyderabad is a combination of vertical and horizontal obstacles constructed from wood; cable and ropes installed above the ground and put up between trees, wooden poles, or steel framework. These Rope Course Game in Hyderabad are constructed for both indoor and outdoor use. Rope games team building are popular with corporates because they can engage the entire company and help an individual grow and develop cognitively, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Despite appearances to the contrary, this activity is really difficult!
|4 and above
|Max 120 Kgs
- Listen carefully & follow the instruction provide the by the Instructors.
- All minors (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and one adult is allowed to supervise up to 4 children.
- A safety briefing will be conducted before commencement of the course. Each participant will be assessed during the safety brief.
- Don't run while doing this activity.
- One participant allowed on one element and maximum 2 participant can stand in one platform at any given time.
- Participating adults must sign the Acknowledgement of risk form stating that he or she will accept responsibility for the safety of him/herself and for the supervision of children in his/her care.
- Children must be 4 years and 140cm (height) to do this activity, and Maximum weight limit is 120 Kgs.
- Don't remove safety equipment's by yourself, ask instructor for help.
- Our Instructors have the right and the responsibility to deny access to the activity for any individuals whom they consider a safety risk to themselves or to others or if equipment does not fit properly
- Food and drink are not allowed in the designated Rope course area except for bottled water.