Rappelling is a very exciting and an exotic adventurous activity where you descend from a height. A must try for any adventure enthusiast to test their metal.
Rappelling in Hyderabad consists of descending a very steep slope while hanging to a rope that is secured to the top of the slope. Rappelling can be done in a variety of locations. Rock climbing techniques known as "rappelling" involve the rope being firmly held or secured, then wrapped around the climber's body in such a way that it can be fed out by one hand slowly or quickly, depending on the climber's preference, to lower the body gradually down the face of the rock. Rappelling is also known as "free climbing."
|6 and above||-||Min 40 Kgs to Max 90 Kgs|
- Listen carefully & follow the instruction provide the by the Instructors.
- Rappellers will climb the tower only when instructed to do so.
- Stay back from the edge of the tower until told to move to the rappel point.
- No one will be allowed to lean or sit on the railings located on top of the Rappel Tower.
- Children must be 8 years and above to do this activity, and Maximum weight limit is 120 Kgs.
- All minors (under the age of 18) must have a Disclaimer Form signed by a parent or guardian before this activity.
- Proper Rappelling procedures must be followed. Harnesses and tie-ins must be checked by the instructor on duty before the rappel.
- Don't remove safety equipment's by yourself, ask instructor for help.
- Our Instructors have the right and the responsibility to deny for any individuals whom they consider a safety risk to themselves or to others or if equipment does not fit properly
- Food and drink are not allowed in the designated Rappelling area.