An exhilarating, fun-filled activity you can enjoy with friends, family, and co-workers.
We take great satisfaction in being able to offer the most exciting go-karting in Hyderabad. Participating in the best go-karting in Hyderabad is a great way to have fun with a sport that doesn't require any previous knowledge and is a highly intriguing activity to perform. You won't find a single person who isn't positively dizzy with excitement and brimming with eagerness for the next round. Gain Real-World Driving Experience in the Great Outdoors - Our go kart racing in Hyderabad tracks manage to convey the excitement of real racing no matter the conditions, whether they heavy rain or bright floodlights. You will need to make a purchase at the counter in order to get go-karting tickets before you can get started.
|4 and above||4'6"||Max 150 kgs for Twin Karts|
- Entry to the track is only with the permission of a duty instructor.
- Follow the driving instructions given.
- If after reading these instructions and listening to our guide, you feel unsure of anything, please feel free to ask our instructor for even more detailed instructions about the kart.
- Always stay in the Kart. Do not exit the Kart under any circumstances while driving on the track.
- After your race, stay in your kart until you are told that you may get up. After the last lap, duty instructor will signal you to enter the pit area with STOP board, please drive there slowly and stay in the car. If you exit the kart without the Instructor’s permission, other drivers might accidentally hurt you with their vehicles.
- Raise a hand as a signal if you face any problems on the track. If you spin on the track, get stuck in a barrier or your car develops a technical fault, raise your hand as a signal to those behind you and to the staff that you need assistance. Please signal also if you see anything out of ordinary on the track.
- Avoid rough driving. This means avoiding bumping into cars or barriers, cutting off or blocking other karts etc.
- Fasten the helmet strap. We will provide you a helmet. Please remember to fasten it properly.
- We don't have any age limit. The only requirement for driving is the minimum height of 140 centimetres.
- Drive sober! Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to enter the track - no exceptions.
- Never use brake and accelerator at the same time.
- If you see yellow flag or yellow lights blinking on our kart, slow down. We are helping someone and we would like to stay safe as well.