Bungee trampoline that has safety harness so that the kids can enjoy jumping. Bring your kids and let them enjoy safely under our experts guidance.
Bungee jumping in Hyderabad is a sport in which the participant jumps from a high place while having a rubber cord (called a "bungee") attached to either his or her feet and to the site of the jump. After a period of headfirst free fall, the participant is then bounced back partway when the cord rebounds from its maximum stretch.
|4 and above||-||Max 90 Kgs|
- Do not perform dangerous jumps Landing on your head or neck can cause serious injuries, even death.
- Before using the trampoline, make sure that your pockets are empty and keep hands free, do not wear baggy clothes, take off jewellery & tie up your hair.
- Always jump in the centre of the trampoline
- Do not eat while jumping on the trampoline
- Do not use the trampoline if pregnant, if you suffer from high blood pressure or have cardiovascular problems.