One of the most popular outdoor activities. As a group activity it is full of challenges to overcome exciting and fun promotes team support.
Archery in Hyderabad is the sport, practice, or skill of using a bow to shoot arrows. The game of archery in Hyderabad is ancient, but these days it's more of a competitive sport and a recreational hobby than anything else. Archery game in Hyderabad aims at helping participants focus and concentrate on their target. It is a great team and individual game.
|8 and above||-||-|
- Never point your bow at anyone, even if there's no arrow drawn.
- Shoot only the target directly in front of you, not in the other object / person.
- Never fire the arrow high into the air as you cannot predict where it's going to land.
- If an arrow drops past the shooting line, leave it on the floor until the instructor gives you permission.
- Treat all archery equipments with respect. Using damage equipments can injure you and people around you.
- Take off your watch and/or jewellery before you begin shooting.
- It's strongly recommended that you wear an arm guard.
- Never draw an arrow if there are any people between you and your target.
- Never dry fire your bow (pulling and releasing the string without an arrow seated.
- At a time one person is allowed in one shooting range.