Zorbing is an incredibly fun activity for children and adults alike!
Rolling downhill within an orb is called a zorb and the sport is called zorbing, which is commonly made of translucent plastic, can be done as a form of amusement or sport. Zorbing in Hyderabad is done on a gradual slope most of the time, but it may also be done on a level surface, which gives riders more control over the experience.
|8 and above||-||Max 90 Kgs|
- Listen carefully & follow the instruction provide the by the Instructors.
- All minors (under the age of 18) must have a Disclaimer Form signed by a parent or guardian before doing this activity.
- You must listen to the instructors Instruction.
- While playing you must stay inside the provide Zorb ball and be aware of hitting any person who is not in a Body Zorb (they will not be protected from a collision)
- Do not use your feet to kick another player, or the equipment.
- Do not were / carry any jewelry or wrist watch or sharp kind materials in your pocket while playing.
- You must not bump into people when they ate trying to get up or behind from people.
- Do not roll down hills or slopes and always hold the zorb ball handles.
- Be aware of hitting any chairs/ tables/ objects that might damage the body zorb.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the designated climbing area except for bottled water.
- Children must be 10 years and 140cm (height) to do this activity, and Maximum weight limit is 120 Kgs.
- Our Instructors have the right and the responsibility to deny access to the activity for any individuals whom they consider a safety risk to themselves or to others or if equipment does not fit properly